scania appliance

Workers accidentally set fire to bedroom

A HOUSE fire in Bridgwater this morning was caused by workers soldering, according to the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service.

Crews were called to a fire inside a property in Pathfinder Terrace, Colley Lane, shortly before 11am.

The fire involved cladding on the wall of a first floor bedroom which officers estimated suffered ‘10%’ damage.

 

 

Long Wood graphic image Jeff Bevan 350
  • Nexus Commercial Advert
  • Durleigh Garden Services
  • Apple filler ad mpu 300
  • Red Hot Media Events Advert 300
Rich's Cider Logo
Hands Face Space

Copyright © 2019 Sedgemoor Apple