BURNHAM-on-Sea Farmers’ Market is going ahead tomorrow (Friday) with extra Covid safety measures in place.
The market, which is held on the last Friday of the month, will be in its usual place in the High Street from 9am to 1pm.
However organisers are urging shoppers to adhere to social distancing, use the hand sanitiser provided and attend on their own where possible.
Regular stall holders include:
- Bath Soft Cheese Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- In Clover We offer perennials, shrubs and bulbs alongside hand crafted willow structures.
- Leafy Greens Micro Farm Nutricious micro veg
- Mike’s Pork Free-range pork from the Somerset Levels
- Oven to You A pastry chef making a range of sweet tarts.
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- Wesley Cottage Bees Local honey and honey products – direct from the beekeeper