scania appliance

Battery sparks fire in Bridgwater kitchen

A FIRE caused by a golf trolley battery badly damaged a kitchen in Roe Close, Bridgwater yesterday.

Two appliances from Bridgwater and one from Taunton were called to the scene just before 4pm and found the property “well alight”.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said the fire started accidentally.

 

Long Wood graphic image Jeff Bevan 350
  • Red Hot Media Events Advert 300
  • Nexus Commercial Advert
  • Apple filler ad mpu 300
  • Durleigh Garden Services
Rich's Cider Logo
Britannia Lanes

Copyright © 2019 Sedgemoor Apple