As the festive season is fast approaching, Sedgemoor Apple has decided to support local businesses by offering the chance to take part in our Christmas virtual shopping experience in our November and December issues.
We are inviting businesses to email information about themselves and showcase their range of products to be included in the next two issues. That’s right! SA will feature 24 businesses per issue allowing them to advertise their festive gifts and ideas to purchase via their website (there is no cost for this promotional offer).
All we require is the following by 20th October 2020:
- Logo or one high res 300 dpi photo
- Wording about your Christmas range, product or business (no more than 75 words)
- Website address
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further clarification. The space available is on a first come, first serve basis but we are running this in our next two issues giving 48 businesses a chance to connect with our readership.
Potential customers by the 1, 000…
- Advertising can increase your sales each year and also increase your customer database
- Sedgemoor Apple is beneficial to your business growth
- Advertising is cost-effective, engaging and responsive
At this time of uncertainty, Sedgemoor Apple wants to play an active part in supporting local businesses by offering opportunities to create new and refreshing ways to connect with the local community and its people.
All enquiries, please email email@example.com